Affordable Options for Hearing Aid
Cost is one of the major concerns for people trying to decide if they should get hearing aids. Luckily, at Woodard Hearing Centers we do everything we can to make your hearing aid treatment and technology affordable. We want to give you the ability to purchase new hearing aids by offering the following payment options.
- 18-months interest-free financing if balance is paid in full
- Woodard Hearing is the preferred provider for most insurance plans
- All major credit cards are accepted
- We offer flexible payment plans
We accept the following forms of payment for your hearing healthcare.
- Flex Payment Plans
- Wells Fargo Health Advantage – No interest if paid in full within 18 months
The Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card is a revolving line of credit that offers an 18 month no interest if paid in full payment plan. There is no pre-payment penalty and no down payment.
*The Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank. Ask for details.
If you have any questions on our payment plans or how we can make the cost of hearing aids more affordable for you, please contact Woodard Hearing today.
Woodard Hearing Centers accepts all major insurance providers and will be happy to assist you in determining your benefits.